Goldilocks and the Three Bears

Today I read Goldilocks and the three Bears, a book in Folk &Fairy Tale Easy Readers series. It was written by Violet Findley.


Once upon a time, a family of three bears decided to go for a walk. they shut the door of their tidy house and off they went. By and by, a girl named Goldilocks saw their house. "What a nice home!" she cried. Then she opened the door and went incide.(PP. 2~3)


I have read that story when I was a child. It was my favorite story and my mother often read me. From the story, I learned that Getting from another's things without permission is not good.




goldilocks and the three bears folk&fairy tale に対する画像結果






VOCABULARY

  • porridge:お粥
Findley Violet,(2006).Goldilocks and the Three Bears. New York, NY: Scholastic.



コメント

  1. Manami and I got married...
    So please give me a lot of money in celebration of our wedding!

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

Last weekend's memory

What Was It Like?

BR-6 Good Wives