The Elves and the shoemaker


Today I read The Elves and the Shoemaker, a book in Folk&Fairy Tale Easy Readers series. It was written by Violet findley.

The shoemaker put the leather on his table. "Tomorrow, I will make one last pair of shoes to sell at the market," he said sadly. But a magical thing happened. When the shoemaker woke up, the leather had already been turned into a fancy pair of shoes! "Wow! I will sell these at the market," he said.

I have read that story. And I learned that working hard every day is so important and someone helps me.

Vocabulary
  • deed: 行為
Findley, Violet.(2006). The Elves and the shoemaker. New York,NY:Scholastic

コメント

  1. Folk&Fairy Tale
    Folk & Fairy Tale

    Findley Violet,(2006). The Elves and the shoemaker. New York,NY:Scholastic
    Findley, Violet. (2006). The Elves and the shoemaker. New York, NY: Scholastic.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

Last weekend's memory

What Was It Like?

BR-5 Anna and the Fighter