Ireland

Today I read Ireland, a book in Oxford Bookworms Factfiles series. It was written by Tim Vicary.

The island of Ireland is low in the middle, and high on the outside. Because of this, the middle of Ireland is full of beautiful lakes and rivers, where people fish and sail. Ireland's  largest lake is Lough Neagh. Its longest river, the Shannon, is 385 kilometers long.(p.2)

I haven't known about Ireland before I have read. From the book, I learned that Ireland had a serious story. I haven't visited there yet, so if I have a chance to visit there, I want to go to the traditional facilities.

Vicary, Tim(1998). Ireland. Oxford University Press.

「Ireland oxford bookworms 2」の画像検索結果

コメント

  1. I haven't known about Ireland before I have read.
    I didn't know about Ireland before reading the book.

    Vicary, Tim. (1998). Ireland. Oxford, UK: Oxford University Press.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

Last weekend's memory

What Was It Like?

BR-6 Good Wives