BR-1 Betty's secret

Betty and Fiona were twin sisters. They looked exactly the same. There was only one difference between them. (p.3)

I want to have a twin sister because I want to lend and borrow clothes each other and go shopping with her. And sometimes I want to carry my trick to my twin sister like Betty and Fiona. This book tells us the importance of staying happily with someone. If each one is angry with the other one, you should apologize to her as soon as possible.

This book is in the Oxford Story Tree series. The books of the series are easy to read. So If someone don't like to read books written in English, I want to suggest them.

Coldwell,John and Wright,Gillian.(1995). Betty's secret. UK

There isn't any pictures of this book on the Internet.

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

Last weekend's memory

What Was It Like?

BR-5 Anna and the Fighter