BR-3 Ricky and the American Girl

「helbling readers ricky and the american girl」の画像検索結果 It was only five to four but it was already getting dark. Ricky was walking home from school, his bag hangingalone and  over his shoulder. He wasn't listening to his MP3 or chatting with friends. He was alone and he was doing calculations in his head-maths calculations.(p.11)

 Some of people often feel lonely like him. But I think he doesn't worry about it because he has a good thing to be absorbed in. I'm so envious of his ability. If I have it, I use when I go shopping or take some tests.  And I'm so happy because he found some delights.
 This book is in Helbling Languages series. The illustrates are so clearly and it is easy to imagine the scene of the story. And the book has not only sentences but also comic pictures. I think the idea is good.

Hobbs, Martyn. (2007). Ricky and the American Girl.


コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

Last weekend's memory

What Was It Like?

BR-6 Good Wives