BR-4 The Garden

「heinemann guided readers the garden」の画像検索結果 It was six o'clock. I was tired. It was time to go home. I did not like my work in the shop. I often had headaches and my feet were always tired. The streets were hot and busy. Everybody was going home. Their face looked sad. (p.3)


 Like that girl, I like flowers but I haven't grown them on the balcony. So I want to try to grow them. I was surprised that the girl never gave up while she was abused by her father. And then, I think flowers have powers to change lives of people. Flowers can make people feel relax. That is a good ability.

 This book is in Heinemann Guided Readers series. It has good illustrations, and I felt relax when I read it. I want to recommend it.


Laird, Elizabeth. (1979). The Garden. Oxford:UK.




コメント

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

Last weekend's memory

What Was It Like?

BR-6 Good Wives