BR-7 Ned Kelly

 It is the year 1880. In the prison in Melbourne, Australia, a young man has visitors- his mother, a brother, and two sisters. Nobody is saying very much. There is only one word to say, and the  word is "Goodbye" .(p.1)






I haven't known about Ned Kelly before I have read this book. He is the most famous outlaw in all Australia. I think the reason why he became was that he was so poor and hungry when he was a boy. If I were his situation, I would become such that. His action was bad, but I feel that these experiences made him strong.






This book is in the Oxford Bookworms series. I learned a lot from the story. I want to recommend that everyone read this book.






Lindop, Christline. (2008). Ned Kelly. Oxford University Press: UK.
「ned kelly oxford university press」の画像検索結果

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

Last weekend's memory

What Was It Like?

my weekend's memory