BR-18 Mystery in London

 It is the year 1898, and you are Mycroft Pound, the famous detective. You are sitting in your house in London, one cold November evening. There is a knock at the door. It is Inspector Freewell of thr London police.(p.3)


 I haven't read this book before. I want to go to London to study. So if the accident happens so often, I think I don't want to go there. The scene which I was excited is that many people looked for a criminal.


 This book is in Oxford Bookworms Starters series. I read the series for the first time. It is a little easy so I want to recommend it.


Brooke, Helen.(2000).  Mystery in LOndon. Oxford:UK.


「mystery in london oxford bookworms」の画像検索結果

コメント

  1. The scene which I was excited is that
    The scene that excited me is the one in which

    返信削除
  2. Brooke, Helen.(2000). Mystery in LOndon. Oxford:UK.
    Brooke, Helen. (2000). Mystery in London. Oxford, UK: Oxford University Press.

    返信削除
  3. Don't forget to add the Book Reviews tag to all your book reviews!

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

Last weekend's memory

What Was It Like?

my weekend's memory