BR-17 this is London

 The Pomans came to Britain in AD 43. They built a town on the River Thames. They called the town Londinium. Soon, they built a bridge over the river. Londinium grew bigger. Ships came to the town from all over Europe.(p.5)






 I have never been to London. But I want to visit there to study. The reason why I want to study is that the language spoken there is a little different from the language spoken in America. Language has each dialects. American English and England English is familiar to us. So I want to go there.





This book is in Macmillan Readers series. This book tells us a lot of information. I want to recommend that book.






Prowse, Philip. (2006). This is London. Macmillan:UK




「this is london macmillan readers」の画像検索結果

コメント

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

Last weekend's memory

What Was It Like?

BR-5 Anna and the Fighter