BR The Long Tunnel

 At universities in England, May is the month of examinations. Paul was lying on the glass in front of the examination hall. His friends, Sheila and Charles, were sitting near him.


I thought this story was a simple travel story first, but it was very dangerous story. Sheila, Paul and Charles found bad two men and led to be arrested. They planned to stay in a cottage. So I wanted to stay like them. It sounds like fun and exciting, But if I stay there, I may got experiences like them, so I am little scared.













This book is in the Macmillan Readers series. I often read this series and they are little difficult. But I want to try to read more. I want to recommend this series.









Milne, John.(1980). The Long Tunnel. Oxhord:UK.

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

Last weekend's memory

What Was It Like?

my weekend's memory