BR-2 Jane Eyre ⓵

In 1825, I was ten years old. My father and mother were dead. I lived with my aunt and uncle, Mr and Mrs Reed. Their house was called Gateshead Hall. The house was in Yorkshire , in the north of England. My Aunt and Uncle Reed had two children - a boy, John, and a girl, Eliza.(p.8)

 I know about Charlotte Bronte  because I learned the class of  British Literature. The main character of this story is Jane Eyre. She was an orphan and she lived with other families when she was young. She was bullied by them. After that she went to the Lowood school. The place was unhealthy. So some students became sick and died. Then the school moved to a better place. Jane went there for six years as a studentb and she became  a teacher for two years.

This story is very long. So, I will read the continuation of it.

Bronte, Charlotte. (1998). Jane Eyre. Macmillan Readers.







「jane eyre macmillan readers」の画像検索結果

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

Last weekend's memory

What Was It Like?

BR-6 Good Wives