BR-3 Jane Eyre ⓶

In 1833, I was eighteen years old. In the summer, Miss Temple left Lowood School. She got married. I wanted to leave Lowood too. I wanted a new life. 'I wii be a governess,' I thought, I put an advertisement in a newspaper.(p.16)


I have read this book since last week.After I finished to read it and thought that it's important to have a free love that is not taken into account. And I think that it is not an ordinary thing of a character's love. The end of the story, Mr Rochester was badly heart. But Eyre said to be married. From this, I strongly felt that love for people was not related to their disability or propery.

 Brontë, Charlotte. (1998). Jane Eyre. Oxford, UK. Macmillan Readers.




「jane eyre macmillan readers」の画像検索結果

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

Last weekend's memory

What Was It Like?

BR-6 Good Wives