BR-14 David and the Great Detective

It's the first day of summer. The twenty-first of June, like so many days of the year in England, is often cloudy, or wet, or windy, or 'not too bad'. But today is a lovely summer's day. The sun is shining. The fields are bright green and yellow in the morning light. And birds are singing in the trees. (p.11)

The main character wants to be a great detective. One day someone stole the bike and he tried to find the criminal.  I think that many people wanted to be the detective when they are young. I tried to become it too. The profession is cool. However, I don't know the salary. I expected that it is low. So now, I don't want to become it well.



Hobbs, Martyn. (2007). David and the Great Detective. Helbling Languages.
 「david and the great detective helbling readers」の画像検索結果

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

Last weekend's memory

my weekend's memory

What Was It Like?