BR-18 The Woman in Black

My name is Arthur Kipps. when I was a young man, I worked in London. I was a solicitor. I worked for the same company all my life. Fourteen years ago, I bought this house called Monk's Piece. I live here with my dear wife, Esme'. Esme's first husband had died. She was a widow when I married her. I became the father of her four young children. Our years at Monk's Piece have been happy ones. (p.5)


His story which he experienced is very horrible. He experienced to see a hollow woman and listen to the screams of children on the land where he visited to work. I hate scary stories because I sometimes feel ghosts and hear strange sounds.


Hill, Susan. (1983). The Woman in Black. Heinemann English Language Teaching. Oxford: UK


「the woman in black heinemann」の画像検索結果

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

Last weekend's memory

What Was It Like?

my weekend's memory